I’m joining the Marines and I’m kind of scared of the Drill Instructors at boot camp?

I’m a young guy and enlisting in the USMC real soon. It’s a passion of mine to serve and, although I’m real excited and ready for Parris Island, I’m pretty anxious and scared about all the male drill instructors. I saw some videos of them on YouTube and they looked pretty scary. My good friend went to Parris Island... show more I’m a young guy and enlisting in the USMC real soon. It’s a passion of mine to serve and, although I’m real excited and ready for Parris Island, I’m pretty anxious and scared about all the male drill instructors. I saw some videos of them on YouTube and they looked pretty scary. My good friend went to Parris Island too, and he told me how much he shook uncontrollably when the DIs were all around him, and how much he perspired and his legs wobbled. He ended up graduating and has a great MOS now.

Anyway, I know their purpose is to break me down and bring me back up. I meant when I first arrive and get off that bus, I’ll probably be shaking myself. Is it normal to feel a little scared and anxious about the drill instructors at boot camp?
Is there any advice you guys can give me? Thanks!