How do I fix my laptop screen?

It’s a month old, but suddenly, whatever is on the screen, no matter what it is, windows or boot up screen, it will make after images of whatever is there every 2 seconds, it’s teally annoying, I checked for viruses, none, updated windows, already updated, (windows 10) I’ve never dropped it either, please help

5 Answers

Relevance
  • keerok
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Your laptop is just a month old and the LCD is ghosting already? Either you overused it, playing games non-stop for a month through the heat and everything or it's a factory defect. The laptop is safely under warranty. Return it to the store you bought it from along with the sales receipt and let them decide. If they offer you an outright replacement (new one of course) accept at once. If they tell you they'll need to send it to the service center for repairs, then that would be normal too. At least service is free. Parts should also be free. Ask.

• Login to reply the answers
  • MIKE
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

You have to take it to the shop or replace the screen yourself. Doubling images or shadowing are usually signs of a bad/damaged screen

• David
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

If it is under warranty contact the vendor for the support you paid for

• 6 months ago

Do you have your laptop manual?

Usually, the manual will include the replacement part number.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Patiently.ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

• nathan6 months agoReport

Is that the sarcastic answer? Lmao

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.