Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 12 months ago

Can anyone tell me what movie this is?

I remember a distant memory from when I was a child of my parents watching a movie when I was supposed to be asleep but I snuck behind the stairs and watched it too.

I remember there was a scene where a girl (I think she was a nun or something) was shunned by a group of others (also nuns or something) and they cut her hair off and took off their clothes and pushed her out on the street. And she like? Screamed and cried for a while and everyone was watching her. And I remembered this memory today but I don’t know what movie it’s from and now I really want to know because it’s bugging me that I don’t. Does anyone know what movie his could be? It had a dark, greyish colour scheme I think, but I could be remembering wrong.

The Magdalene Sisters. Three young Irish women struggle to maintain their spirits while they endure dehumanizing abuse as inmates of a Magdalene Sisters Asylum. Haircut scene in the Comment section