Why are gay men feminine?

It’s just a question, please don’t try to answer my question with a question as a rebuttal, or some smart aleck remark. You don’t have to agree with what I am saying it’s my opinion But basically I’m just wondering why do gay men have to act like females, there is nothing wrong with liking the same gender but a... show more It’s just a question, please don’t try to answer my question with a question as a rebuttal, or some smart aleck remark. You don’t have to agree with what I am saying it’s my opinion

But basically I’m just wondering why do gay men have to act like females, there is nothing wrong with liking the same gender but a man should masculine no matter his sexual preference. I would assume that’s why most men don’t feel comfortable around gay men because of this femininity. I’m not saying they should act different because of what other people think but why does being gay mean you have to prance around throwing jazz hands (I’m exaggerating) changing the pitch of your voice to resemble a female.