Anyone have experience in naturally lowering their blood pressure?

My blood pressure is mostly around 130-150 and 70-90. Sometimes in the 150's. I would like to reduce it to 110 naturally before I go to the doctors for medication if all else fails. So far, I was only able to find answers that tell you what to do but none of them are based on experience. If you were able to reduce high blood pressure without taking medications, how did you do it?

• Dj2541

I worked out a program that involved really looking at what I was eating, avoid manufactured foods with all those numbered additives on the side of the packet that you never really looked at before. Go as salt free as you can, that is both the Sodium chloride salt and any salt substitutes.DO NOT ever eat anything made in China or has any part of it made in china. Try and go meat free 5 days a week. Dont eat or reduce as much as you can any manufactured meat products. Start walking or riding a mountain bike at least 4 days a week. Drink 3 litres a day of WATER. Stop drinking coffee except once a day. Do not drink any canned or bottled soft drinks. Start taking Tumeric daily it is a great naturally occurring anti inflammatory.

Finally take and record your B/P daily but at the same time to rule out any variables.

What you need to be aware of is that the medical community is needlessly pushing useless drugs & useless advice such as Lisinopril & "monitor your sodium intake."

But, since your blood is naturally made up of 94% Jack Daniels Sour Mash Bourbon, I can only theorize that you are not drinking enough JD & due to this, your arteries are rebelling & are going into convulsions asking for, "Please! Please! More JD!!" These convulsions your arteries are experiencing are causing your brain to sense JD deficient blockages & your brain is responding by elevating your BP to overcome said blockages.

The answer is simple: drink more JD & watch your BP go down correspondingly. I used to experience a myriad of health problems, but I solved them all by drinking more & more JD.

I brought mine down by 15 mmHg just by do aerobic exercise at least four times per week for 30 minutes or more. Mostly just walking, at a faster pace than normal for several miles. It came down pretty fast - i saw differences after 4 weeks. After sticking with exercise for a decade, my BP is now 110/65.

For most people, high blood pressure means a lifetime of taking medication. They're led to believe that it's either medication or run the risk of dying. This is absolute nonsense - however, if you're on medication for it you should stay on the medication until your doctor takes you off of it.

Few people here acknowledge that a person's blood pressure can be normalized simply by staying properly hydrated. Their head is wrapped around the conventional myths about blood pressure that promotes a false narrative on the cause.

According to the medical profession theory, eating too much salt (from processed foods) absorbs too much water in the vessels, thus putting too much pressure against the walls - like an over-filled balloon. They fail to explain, however, where this water comes from. Their theory gives the body no credit for its ability to take care of itself the way it was designed to do.

The body was designed to use whatever nutrients it needs from food and discard the rest. When was the last time you heard doctors warn to stay away from calcium or vitamin A? The body takes what it needs and discards what it doesn't need of these nutrients - it does the same with salt, as well. If it holds onto salt, then there must be a reason for it to do so.

The doctors are correct in the function of salt in this case - it does retain water. But not for the reason that they like to promote. The salt retains water because it has a need to - thus, the problem isn't "too much water", it's "not enough water". This is a normal function of the body when you don't drink enough water - it has to protect itself.

The issue called "edema" (water retention in the extremities) uses the same process. The collected water is stored in the area outside the cells and is used exclusively to inject into dehydrated cells - the same way it is when you have high blood pressure. The increased blood pressure provides the increased pressure needed for the filtration/injection process (called "reverse osmosis").

A person loses around 2 quarts of water per day and most people don't replace it properly. They're led to believe that "fluids" adequately hydrate the body, but "fluids" and water are not the same thing and they do not share the same functions. The body was designed to function on water - there is no substitute.

And because water regulates everything in the body, when people maintain a water deficiency they start developing health problems. It's as simple as that.

I have been diagnosed with a few serious health issues in the past including emphysema, diabetes, heart failure, and kidney failure (as well as high blood pressure and high cholesterol). The only one of these issues I was diagnosed with after I began using the water protocol on a daily basis was heart failure. And that happened because of stress that I was under after losing my job and was facing eviction with nowhere to go, plus losing my car with only aa few payments left to make on it. It was because of this that I didn't drink the water I should have, and I paid the price.

However, I am currently on no medications for anything (it's not they haven't wanted to prescribe them, I assure you - and they get frustrated when I refuse). My blood pressure fluctuates commensurate with how much water I drink, but it never goes that high where I need to be concerned - I just drink more water and within a day or so it's back to normal.

This is experience, not some theory based on medical textbooks, and the armchair doctors in here can't seem to understand that "studies" and "research" doesn't always take the place of "doing". My methods (learned from a so-called "quack" doctor who has been blackballed because he doesn't promote the falsities that the pharmaceutical industry does) have served me well for more than 10 years.

Water is not a "cure-all" - it cures nothing but thirst. But the symptoms produced by the body (that the pharmaceutical industry has capitalized on and labeled "disease") are signs of thirst - that the pharmaceutical profession tries to treat with medications (for a profit, of course).

The "too much salt" claim is also a myth. As explained earlier, the body uses what it needs and discards the rest - and salt is treated in the same manner. If it retains salt it's because you're not drinking enough water.

Did reduce it by losing weight and exercising physically while relaxing mentally (retired)