Quick question about HPV and genital warts?

I've googled HPV and genital warts to learn about them since I'm paranoid that I have somehow gotten it. Google says that you get HPV by anything sexual (oral, anal, vaginal, etc). Google also says genital warts are caused by HPV. Here's where I'm confused, for genital warts, google says that you... show more I've googled HPV and genital warts to learn about them since I'm paranoid that I have somehow gotten it. Google says that you get HPV by anything sexual (oral, anal, vaginal, etc). Google also says genital warts are caused by HPV. Here's where I'm confused, for genital warts, google says that you get genital warts by anything sexual (oral, anal, vaginal, etc) AND skin-to-skin contact like hand shakes and hugs.

It's because I've noticed, felt, and seen some growth of skin where my perineal raphe is. It's light brown/kind of skin color with little grey. There's no burning. no tinging, and barely occasional NORMAL itching. Sometime's it's uncomfortable and irritated.

Now, I have never had regular Sex, gotten or given oral sex, never kissed on the lips (sometimes on the cheeks as a greeting), never done anal, never had a hand-to-genital experience, never had physical skin-to-skin contact. Also, I barely shake hands.

Is it just a skin tag/pulled skin or genital warts?
Update: I have prescribed hemorrhoid cream that helps when I apply it
Update 2: There's a good amount of rubbing between my underwear and the effected area
1 answer 1