Does earth need a new black plague to control the ever growing population my alien overlords are deciding on a course of action to save us?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

When you say Alien overlords do you mean reptilians? i can see that happen because they say that some beings just want earth to them selves. Some beings want humans. Some beings want to help both earth and humans. Earth is having encounters with all types of beings/creatures. Cant call the doctors to help with this if they don't even know this type of stuff is real and happens all over the world. Were just a spec in this humongous universe which is endless...endless.

• 1 month ago

No, you're best to go with an airborne virus than can use migratory birds as a asymptomatic reservoir.  This will be several orders of magnitude more effective than a bacteria.  You'd want as little as 100 viral particles to result in infection, a 48 hour time to become infectious, and a 5-7 day residency time before displaying symptoms.  You'd want it made from DNA instead of RNA so in 6-12 months the remaining population could be vaccinated to eradicate the disease.  That would wipe out at least 3 billion in 12 months - one migratory cycle.  So think of a DNA version of H1N1.

• 3 months ago

Let's hope it's a new kind of rat trap. I could maybe help them there.

• TedEx
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

They won't have much to decide. Unless Los Angeles and San Francisco clean up their homeless situation, we're gonna have one

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

No What the world needs now is love! The real kind, that recognizes all people as special in their own unique ways. That each of us can contribute something positive in society even if it is of a negative vibe. Acceptance, of each other as deserving respect simply because we exist as human. There is is enough space to house and feed mankind. God will make the final decisions for the population control.

• Hunter
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

The aliens have already saved us. At one point, military people around the world has set off as many as 2,000 nuclear bombs-- and wanted to set them off on the moon too, just to see what would happen. But aliens ships have appeared over missile bases, and even blew up the bomb on the way to the moon, just to show how easy it is for them to frag our technology if the idiots with the bombs wanted to continue playing nuclear fireworks with the lives of everyone on this planet.

• M3 months agoReport

You are so imaginative, dear boy.

Are you eating the celery soup that I sent you? Is it helping with your bowel movements?

• Tom
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

No, Population takes care of itself. When we begin to run out of food, or outgrow the means to distribute it in the affected areas, the people die off. ___It does not happen everywhere at once, only pockets of overpopulation.---until things find their balance again

• 3 months ago

Nope we need a better zolution.

• 3 months ago

I'm sure your alien overlords are capable of making their own decisions without our input.

• Thomas E
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Alien Overlord: "Aw, shucks, do we have to do EVERYTHING?"

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Madigan hall Haslam dma

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.