Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 9 months ago

I look so much younger than my age!?

Hello everyone. I’m 33 years old and I lie about my age because I look way younger. I always say I’m 23. Yet, people don’t believe me and tell me I look 18 or 19. I’ve even been told I look 16/17!!!!! Like, are you kidding me! Why do I look so young?! My supervisor refers to me as the ‘little girl with the big smile’.

I’m 5’3 and under 100 lbs (I don’t really have curves) so maybe that’s why I look young. Or maybe it’s also my face. I’m honestly annoyed at looking so damn young to everyone I come across. Like, I’m a grown woman.

I work at a warehouse so I dress in jeans and a T-shirt. My hair is always pulled back in a bun or low ponytail.

• Dformd

Congratilasions

lucky you............................................wish i had that problem

Cute and why are you tell us as if anyone cares? You have posted NO question.

Maybe you are going backwards?

yes.....................................

Technically you need to put the question in the question box not the description. Why do you look so young? genetics I guess? I look younger too, most people in my family have round kind of chubby cheeks regardless if they are overweight or not its our look, I think we have extra skin on our faces that helps from the formation of wrinkles,maybe you got something like that going on