promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Does Aries pair better with Taurus or Virgo ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

Neither. Because Virgo is the sign that Aries hates the most and Taurus is too boring in the eyes of Aries. The sign that Aries loves is Gemini.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

Aries is a fire sign which is not compatible with both taurus and virgo... fire can do well with Air sign, aquarius zodiac can be better for aries.

• 7 months ago

Astrology is meaningless clap-trap.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Aries is very attracted to air sign, especially Aquarius. Aries and Aquarius makes very good pair. As their personality can blend well with each other. Aries which is fire sign can provide lot of passion to air sign as it can create an hot air. Which will give a warmth to the relationship. We all know air sign are cold and detached which only can handled by fire sign.

Aries is never good with Earth sign. Taurus and virgo both cannot do well with Aries

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

someone who has Sag in their chart

• Janet
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

It depends on how ALL of your 10 planets interact with the other person's 10 planets (and not just your Sun, which is what you find using just your month-day of birth).

You cannot use the Signs for this, since Signs are only 30 degrees wide, and the allowable distance for interaction is only 16 degrees wide.

One Sun-in-Aries may get along great with a particular Sun-in-Taurus (or Sun-in-Virgo) person, but be a disaster with another Taurus or Virgo Sun person.

Get the exact birthtimes, the full birthdates, the place of birth, and go to this website to see what kind of interactions occur between you and some other individual.

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/synastry-chart-o...

NO astrologer uses Sun-sign astrology, and NO astrologer compares Signs for compatibilty. These techniques are easy to use, and a real commercial gimmick for writers to make money .. but they are not astrology and they don't work.

But understand that no synastry comparison is without discord, just as all real-life relationships end up with probelms. What makes it work is not how compatible they are with each other - since no pair is ever totally compatible - but how well each handles their own anger and hurt. How well they can treat each other even when upset, how well they can compromise and sometimes sacrifice what they want for the good of the relationship .. and how emotionally mature/balanced they are.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

I am an Aries and to be honest I think Virgo is better than Taurus in my experience. I find Virgos to be more physically attractive and harder to get this is what turns an Aries on they like to chase what they can’t have easily. Virgos often don’t show initial interest and will sometimes control their desire and show ambiguous signs leaving an Aries to think does he or she like me or not which adds more interest for the Aries. When it comes to personality I can get along with Virgos and keep conversations going but there will be times we irritate each other. Taurus I can get along easily with initially and they don’t irritate me the same way as Virgos do but my interactions with Taurus has always been platonic interest and if there was an attraction it was usually one sided where either I or the other was physically interested but not the other. They say Sagittarius and Leo’s are the best match for Aries but again in my experience it always tend to be platonic interest.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Aries is better with taurus than Virgo!

Taurus is the 2nd house for aries while virgo is the 6th house for aries

Aries is Mars while Taurus is Venus

so... conclusion:

Aries Male and Taurus Female

• 7 months ago

Aries moon sign should not pair with Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn and Aquarius moon signs. Aries is 12th house to Taurus so Taurus will have to suffer a loss if they pair with Aries. Virgo is ruled by Mercury who is an enemy of Mars the ruler of Aries. Capricorn and Aquarius are ruled by Saturn whose enemy is mars.

If the rulers of moon signs are enemies of each other then those moon signs wont get along well with each other and may even act to destroy each other particularly Aries and Virgo as they have enmity between rulers and also the malefic 6-8 placing. Fire sign-Earth sign is not a good combination and if done so results in one of the partner suffering a loss mostly the partner with earthsign.

Aries should pair with Leo or Sagittarius or if that is not possible then with Libra or Gemini. The other sign ruled by Mercury is Gemini is better than Virgo because of 11-2 placing.

Venus ruled sign Libra is at 7th house from Aries and Mars-Venus are neutral.

Pisces ruled by Jupiter is at 12th house from Aries but Jupiter and Mars are friends so that pairing is acceptable due to friendship between sign rulers.

Aries-Leo-Sagittarius are all fire signs, located at 1-5-9 placement which is the best placement and Mars-Sun-Jupiter are friends of each other. These 3 moon signs will have natural and mutual attraction for each other and will get along well with each other.

If the moon sign rulers are friends of each other then bad effects of 12-1 placement (Vyaya)or 6-8 placement( Shadashtaka) or 4-10 placement (kendra) are cancelled out for example:Pisces-Aries, Aries-Scorpio and Aries-Cancer

IF the moon sign rulers are enemies of each other but placement is 11-2 (labha) then it is ok as in Aries-Gemini.

Mars is enemy of Saturn and Mercury. Mars is friend of Sun, Moon and Jupiter. Mars is neutral with Venus.

IF the placement is 1-7 and the sign rulers are friends of each other then it is samsaptaka yoga which is also good pairing. But if moon sign of one is leo and moon sign of second is aquarius then it will not be compatible match as Sun and Saturn are also strong enemies of each other.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.