Is there any branch of the U.S. military that recruits anyone in any physical condition and is above the age of 31?

I am interested in possibly giving myself to the military because throughout my life I never truly had any real form of structure/discipline. My mom passed at an early age, and my dad was/is a disconnected narcissist who was/always will be married to his work. About me - I am overweight, used to have epilepsy... show more I am interested in possibly giving myself to the military because throughout my life I never truly had any real form of structure/discipline. My mom passed at an early age, and my dad was/is a disconnected narcissist who was/always will be married to his work.
About me - I am overweight, used to have epilepsy (brain surgery), am very out of shape (There are overweight people who are in good shape, I am not one of them), I have depression/anxiety, and am over 31 years of age. Someone once told me, but I never have been able to confirm its validity, that the Peace Corps take people from all different walks of life regardless of his/her condition?

Thank you in advance for informing me.