In an Xactamite, does R&R mean remove and replace existing items you own like cabinets or does it include the cost of purchasing new items.?

Update: I received an Xactamite for replacing the upper and lower cabinets from my insurance company. My contractor stated they didn't add a line for replacing the cabinets, just for R&R of upper and lower ones. I don't know if a adjustor normally just clumps in purchasing new cabinets with the R&R, or if... show more I received an Xactamite for replacing the upper and lower cabinets from my insurance company. My contractor stated they didn't add a line for replacing the cabinets, just for R&R of upper and lower ones. I don't know if a adjustor normally just clumps in purchasing new cabinets with the R&R, or if it should be a separate line. The R&R was quite high, $6,000 for upper cabinets, $2000 for lower with around $1800 still in depreciation. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks.
0