Is my girlfriend Gabrielle pregnant?

My friend Gabrielle, she and I are both seniors in college. About 2 weeks ago a we got a beach house and went to the beach for a week with our friends. We ended up getting there a night earlier than all of our friends and we ended up having sex for the first time together after hanging out together all evening. We... show more My friend Gabrielle, she and I are both seniors in college. About 2 weeks ago a we got a beach house and went to the beach for a week with our friends. We ended up getting there a night earlier than all of our friends and we ended up having sex for the first time together after hanging out together all evening. We also ended up dating. We ended up having a lot of sex that week. We always used a condom.

Can anyone help me out and answer a few questions for me? Serious answers only really appreciate it.

Can Gabrielle possibly be pregnant? We always used a condom but it broke on us once.

Gabrielle had a few condones on her but once we started dating she said we’d need to grab a lot more right away. What did she mean by this and did she already know we were going to have a lot of sex that week?

The first night while I was out getting dinner for us Gabrielle was in the backyard in the hot tub. It was my first time seeing her in her bikini. Did she know I was checking her out? Why was I so turned seeing her in her bikini? She She made a few jokes asking if I liked what I saw and she bent over in front of me until she eventually led me up to her room and that’s how we ended up having sex for the first time. When she bent over why did I get so hard?
1 answer 1