Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 12 months ago

Truckers and farmers who voted for Trump are starting to blame his policies for their economic woes. About time they realized, isn't it?

• rick

It's increasingly hard to feel sorry for them. We warned them during the campaign.

Yes, and I find it impossible to feel sorry for them being so easily conned by this P. T. Barnum. But I’ve watched enough Town Halls to know most of them won’t be voting for him again.

He's been lying all along. People should have realized that he was fake with that idiotic Stairway from Heaven candidacy announcement, while he had dyed himself orange a hired a passel of movie extras to cheer wildly for him. The phoniness was obvious. It would only have taken a short time in research to see that Trump has a long history of failure in business and a record in shady dealing.

There's a reason why he's fighting like a demon to keep his taxes and bank transactions secret.

No one likes change in the beginning but we are thinking of the future for our children.

Btw most farms are big industrial complex that can start wind farming

Excellent for our environment

• Zardoz

I'm a farmer and you're tedious.

Source(s): [n] = 10ⁿ

I agree..go to bed.

(:

You can count little Donald Trumps jumping over a fence till you sleep.

Yes, its true .

Fake news.... try again