Boyfriend keeps bringing up oral sex even though I’ve made it clear to him that I don’t like it?

I’ve told him I don’t want to do it outside of marriage and then I became completely honest and said that I do not like oral sex and don’t want to do it. He quit asking for a short time and acted like he didn’t like it either and then the last time we were together he started back trying to get me to do it and got... show more I’ve told him I don’t want to do it outside of marriage and then I became completely honest and said that I do not like oral sex and don’t want to do it. He quit asking for a short time and acted like he didn’t like it either and then the last time we were together he started back trying to get me to do it and got into a pout when I wouldn’t. I asked him why he had acted like he didn’t like it and his story completely changed to wanting it for birthdays and special occasions. I just don’t like oral sex and don’t want to do it. I’m worried that he will eventually cheat on me because he wants it. Am I being unreasonable to refuse this sexual act that I so dislike? Is he being selfish to keep pressing me for it even though he knows I don’t like it or is he just being a guy ?