Where can i get rolls of polypropylene sheet tube, basically a roll of unsealed bag to make bags, what is it called?

im currently looking for rolls of polypropylene that can be cut and heat sealed to make bags however i dont know the proper terms, the few times i have seen, its reffered as polypropylene flat tube, but that only yields one particular kind of result which is either insanely expensive or demands buying like a mile... show more im currently looking for rolls of polypropylene that can be cut and heat sealed to make bags however i dont know the proper terms, the few times i have seen, its reffered as polypropylene flat tube, but that only yields one particular kind of result which is either insanely expensive or demands buying like a mile as the minimum quantity.

Im after 2 specific kinds, the first is just something that looks like the packaging you get a lot of health stuff in, or vacuum sealed, but using a chamber type vacuum sealer instead of the kind that uses those special bags. I sell a lot of stuff in mixed sizes so its not always economical to use a single bag size, being able to cut it down would save me a lot of money.

the second is for growing mushrooms, it just has to be thick enough to contain straw without getting damaged and also survive an hour under pressurized steam. the second one isnt one thats hard to find, just hard to find cheap on an international market, i dont live in the US, but it does exist in the US, postage and international MOQ makes it unfeasible.

For the first one which is more important, im only really looking for uncut bag roll that is about as durable as heavy duty zip lock bag is, currently i use zip lock bags but they leak as the corners dont seal and im dealing with extremely fine mesh powders too. i dont really like how unprofessional it looks either,

Please help ive been looking for ages but cant find anything. im in australia btw