So I just got a 1000 dollar limit credit card, how do I start building a credit score over 6 month's?

So I plan to spend between 200 to 300 dollars on something and pay it off over the course of 6 month's. My question being, do I just go buy anything with my credit card and pay it off consistently for 6 months and at the start of the 7th pay all of it off? or pay it all off at the start of the 6th month? Is... show more So I plan to spend between 200 to 300 dollars on something and pay it off over the course of 6 month's.

My question being, do I just go buy anything with my credit card and pay it off consistently for 6 months and at the start of the 7th pay all of it off? or pay it all off at the start of the 6th month?

Is it that simple or do I have to get financed and steadily pay off jewelry or something?

I need exact details and examples or what I should buy and how I should buy it to build a credit score

I'm planning on staying within one third of the cards limit.

Advice???