Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 11 months ago

Should women be incentivized to have sex with INCELs to quell the INCEL rebellion?

No man on earth would do something stupid if he got a little booty every once in a while. So how should we go about passing legislation that requires unmarried women to have sex with INCELs?

Update:

Leslie, you blocked me so I can't respond in your comments. I'm only pointing out that if some of these guys got laid more frequently they probably wouldn't be so angry.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

Many already are "incentivized". It's called prostitution.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Edwena
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Being an incel is just nature's way of encouraging young men to make something of themselves so that they can support a woman and a family. Women have a natural way of re-evaluating men as time passes. Ever wonder why it is accepted in all societies as normal/preferred that the man is older than the woman? The reason is for the man to have those extra years to develop so he can provide a better life for the family. So, all the hurting and anger is just nature telling a man to get to work. By the way, if an incel would consider foreign women, he would discover that he is the prize. And, it also shows that the incel problem is so common and old that there is immigration law for it. A man has the privilege of bringing a woman into the USA to marry.

• 11 months ago

Only your mom and other female relatives.

• 11 months ago

No. The opposite.

Let evolution do it's business.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

No, incels should just become better people so they can actually get girlfriends

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Legalize prostitution , stop emasculating white males in hollywood , end third wave feminism

• 11 months ago

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• 11 months ago

I find it HYSTERICAL when crypto-manly conservative men speak of "Incels" and "Betas" and "Snowflakes," when they lacked a set of working testicles and didn't serve their country in in the military

Pot calling the kettle black

Gay Liberal---US Army, 1995-1997, MOS57E

• 11 months ago

laughing at the fact that you define a mans value based on how much sex he can get

what defines an incel has absolutely nothing to do with whether he can get laid or not.

what makes an Incel an Incel is the fact that he let's sex define his value and gets bitter and angry at women when he can't get it.

I met men who impregnate multiple women out of wedlock and most of them are losers despite being sexually active

@servus, well if they are desperate to get laid, they can go buy a prostitute. it doesn't change the fact that even if they did get laid, their mentality is still defined by how much sex they can get

Source(s): so the issue with incels is their mentally ill attitudes. women are not made for mans pleasure, so they need to stop defining their worth and value through something so pathetic and worthless at the end of the day
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

Chemical castrations.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.