Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsAllergies · 4 months ago

am I allergic to weed?

ok so i have a dab pen and I have a sativa thc cartidge, vaporized weed, and I smoked it and took a shower. when I got out the shower, my face started itching really bad and there was hives on my face. it went away though after 10 minutes. am I allergic? if i keep smoking it will i die?

Favorite Answer

It’s more likely that your allergic to an ingredient in the liquid cartridge that helps it stay liquid.

The common ingredients used in vape cartridges are Propylene Glycol or Vegetable Glycerin.

Never heard of this maybe this is from something? I'm not sure go to an urgent care?

• Henry

Who the frick is smoking weed. It sounds like a stereotype.

I had a reaction like that the first time I had crab meat. For a long time I was afraid to eat it again, but when I finally did there was no problem. I'm not a big fan of seafood anyway, but every time since it's been no problem.

I would suggest that you get some just regular old weed. Not dab, not vaporized, just regular old flowers that come off the plant, which today are called 'nugget' or 'nug'. Just try a little, of course, and see if it gives you any problems. If so, then you know it's the weed you're allergic to, not some chemical added in processing.

• Bob

I think there's something in it besides weed, could be toxic. I wouldnt smoke it.