I moved from New York to Arizona and my computer stopped working as in my keyboard or mouse doesn t up and my monitor doesn t connect either?

When i moved to Arizona it was 101 degree's and when i hooked it all up i didnt work my keyboard lit up after a good 5-6 minutes and my mouse doesn't even go near to working and i tried with my monitor with VGA and HDMI.

• VP

I'm with Keerok in thinking that the trauma of moving may have shifted some of the internal parts in your desktop (?). So, if you have the skills, do as Keerok mentioned and reseat everything -- just be careful doing so. If you don't have the skill for this let someone more experienced do it for you.

Hey, the next time you ask a question please tell us the makes & models of the equipment having issues. We can help you much better when we know what you're working with. 👍

Repair shop.

With no details at all like part numbers and brand names of everything, operating system, the age, its value to you, and your budget for repairs, that is my only guess.

• keerok

Open the CPU, unplug and plug all connectors in place. Remove all cards then reinstall making sure they fit snugly. Do the same with the RAM sticks. Try powering up again.