willy asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 11 months ago

Take shower at night or in morning?

This issue has been causing me a great deal of stress. My friends are giving me conflicting advice. Some say at night to rinse away the days germs, others say in morning to refresh and wake up. Another severe issue is hair- morning hair is hard to deal with when shower at night. Should I deal with bad hair and get extra sleep or less sleep and good hair? I’m losing sleep over this! Help!

• Kyle
    Favorite Answer

you can always do both. i do, especially when i go to the gym after work i shower when i get home. or if i mow the lawn i'll shower before i go to bed. but i also shower in the morning as well, as sometimes you can sweat during the night if its' warm out, too many blankets, have bad dreams, etc. just go with what you're comfortable with. not what everyone else says. and what fits into your schedule

• Amber

Depends on your life style and where you live.

When it's hot at night I like to shower in the morning and at night. If not I shower at night and wash in the sink in the morning.

But I have extremely weird skin that reacts to too much washing. It doesn't get dry just inflamed and I have to see a DR. It's like sun burn. Even if I wash in plain cool water. The dermatologist is stumped.

i do it at night personally.

Honestly I prefer showering at night. Not only does it help you sleep better, but you also sleep more since you don’t have to worry about waking up early in the morning. In the morning I just spray my hair with water and style my hair. Easy as that.

I personally dislike showering in the morning, especially if I have school or work, bc then I feel stressed while showering. Sounds really weird but that’s just me lol

• Some people have to do both. Shower and wash in the morning. If you sweat a lot then you should at least rinse off the sweat when you get home. You don't have to wash your hair (unless it gets really dirty or sweaty) just rinse off your body when you get home. If you have to wash your hair you should blow dry it. If you get bed head, wet a comb or brush and put it through your hair. If you need to do more then that, wet your hair down and blow dry it. I have a physically demanding job that makes me sweat a lot, when that happens I rinse off at night and it just makes me feel better.

Taking a shower 🚿 in the morning gives you a great start for the day ahead. And taking a nice & warm bath 🛀 before sleeping gives you a quality sleep.

• donnie

I honestly try to do both. Call me weird.