promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
willy asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 9 months ago

Uncivilized neighbor?

Every morning I let my dog out front to do its business. He typically runs over to the neighbors yard and drops some turds- not a big deal as they have a large yard. Anyways, my neighbor decided to turn into a lunatic and he screamed at me over turds in his yard! What a jerk! How should I respond to this caveman?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You neighbor needs a fence. If he is too tight to do it he faces the consequences. Put some junk in his yard too and say it’s the other neighbor. He will soon find another target!

Source(s): Good luck
    • willy9 months agoReport

Intelligent answer!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

You're not a very good neighbor yourself, are you? Most people in your situation would take their dog out on a leash, lead him to an acceptable place to "do his business", pick up the poop with a plastic bag saved from the grocery store, tie it off and dispose of it in their own trash can.

If your neighbor mows his yard, it can't be very much fun to run over a mess your dog has left. It IS a big deal. A suburban yard is not a farm field.

• 9 months ago

For God's sake, people. HOW can you not see that this is a big fat TROLL??? People as naive and gullible as you shouldn't be allowed to have the vote.

• 9 months ago

Well for one thing, you could be cited for failure to curb your pet's waste. It is the law in most cities that it is illegal to leave your dog's waste lying around for others to admire, due to the sanitation and health issues that open fecal material causes (dog droppings spread parsitic worms that your dog can carry without necessarily being directly affected if the dog is treated with a preventative as most pet dogs are. The worm eggs just simply pass through into the waste material. Whats more is humans can be infested with these kinds of parasites as well.).

You also have the fact that allowing your dog into your neighbor's yard without their permission also constitutes criminal trespass, as your animal (property) is considered at law to be an extension of the person. (which is for example, the reason why you can't claim "I didn't kill him, the bullet did" as a criminal defense.) combined with the fact that if your dog ever attacks your neighbor you are positively DONE due to "leash law" which basically says any problem your pet dog causes while off the leash is automatically your fault under strict liability doctrine, because the law expects you to have your animals under control at all times. So in reality, you're lucky your neighbor hasn't called the police, and you certainly have nothing to complain about.

• ...Show all comments

John P- You idiot- you responded to an answer and not the original question! You lose turd face!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Quit being such a sh¡tty neighbor to him, and maybe he won't have to yell at you and hurt your feelings again. Also, don't let your dog run loose like that. He could get hit by a car or shot or something. Let him do his duty in your crappy backyard like your ***** girlfriend does.

• 9 months ago

Just take some gloves pick up one of the turds and place it on his car or in his car seat if it is unlocked. Your neighbor is a Jerk.

True

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

have your dog do his business elsewhere or you will have a lunatic for your neighbor

Fix your “M” key before you annoy everyone on YA! Understand!

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

He's right. You need to clean up after your dog.

Wrong- rodent face!

• 9 months ago

You could just tell him to beat you senseless and get it over with .

Source(s): No sense in dragging it out unnecessarily , right ?

Poor answer- sponge brain!

• 9 months ago

Because of people LIKE YOU I have this thing called a LOCKED FENCE.

Whatevs- nerd face!

• 9 months ago

Maybe just don't engage with him and get your dog to poop somewhere else. It is his yard and might be less trouble just to abide by his wishes.

• ...Show all comments
    • Anna
      Lv 5
      9 months agoReport

Willy how would YOU like someone else's dog's mess in YOUR garden? YOUR dog belongs in YOUR garden. Not your neighbour's. It's your fault not your dog's that it's pooping in his yard. Would be funny if he sprayed your dog and it came home and dropped all over your floor.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.