How can I use one USB Microphone on a PC and Console?

I have a decent USB microphone that I use on my PC. How can I link them to both systems so I can use it without having to unplug and re-plug?

Thanks in advance

I have used an SIIG brand USB switcher US2313 for two computers and one printer, or one computer and two printers. Seems fine for that, but not sure if the same holds for a microphone.

• keerok

You need to unplug and replug every time if you don't want to damage your PC or game console.

USB does not allow two systems to simultaneously communicate with ONE USB device. AB Switch box...if you want to physically not want to unplug and replug. You need a bunch of cables too.

• opurt

You can get USB switch boxes that let you connect something like a headset to multiple devices and switch between them by pressing a button so it's really only used by one at a time without having to replug, but those often cost as much as just getting another headset.

I don't believe there's anyway to do that. You're just going to have to plug and unplug.