PS4 error code: CE-35491-2. What is the Fix, because all my DVD'S work?

I have a disc set and it is a workout program called P90X3. I first got it on Christmas of 2018. Used it and all of my discs worked fine.Then my cable went out for a bit, and in the disc set, all of the DVD's were working except for just one. The disc is perfectly clean. No scratches or anything. Every other... show more I have a disc set and it is a workout program called P90X3. I first got it on Christmas of 2018. Used it and all of my discs worked fine.Then my cable went out for a bit, and in the disc set, all of the DVD's were working except for just one. The disc is perfectly clean. No scratches or anything. Every other DVD that comes with the set works. It's very weird to me because this disc worked fine before. But now it has the error code CE-35491-2. By the way it is not a Blu Ray disc. I can't tell, but I know the PS4 supports it because the rest of them worked and this one has worked before. So how do I get my PS4 to play it? (I also do not want to get a new DVD player just in case it doesn't work, and it would be very difficult to get a disc replacement)
1 answer 1