Is there such thing as a really comfortable pull out bed on a couch?

I was just thinking it be better with space, I have a small apartment and really want room for other things, such as a at home gym, and even a green screen somewhere for my creative side. I mean does a person really need a big bed if a person can just buy a big couch that has a big pull out bed that is actually... show more I was just thinking it be better with space, I have a small apartment and really want room for other things, such as a at home gym, and even a green screen somewhere for my creative side.

I mean does a person really need a big bed if a person can just buy a big couch that has a big pull out bed that is actually comfortable? I mean I do have that foam on my actual bed so regardless it should be fine?

I know by doing this it isn't going to attract many women because an actual bed just means a person is going somewhere in life. Lol