Is this a romantic way to ask a girl out?

I have a friend named Jessica I really like. From what I hear, I think she likes me too. We spend a lot of time together and her family likes me and vice versa. I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend but I want to do it in a special way since she never had a boyfriend before. First I was going to take her to... show more I have a friend named Jessica I really like. From what I hear, I think she likes me too. We spend a lot of time together and her family likes me and vice versa. I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend but I want to do it in a special way since she never had a boyfriend before.

First I was going to take her to her favorite amusement park (there I'll see if I can win her something) The next day I was going to take her to a bed and breakfast in San Diego for 2 days. (Our room will have separate beds) On the second day before we leave, I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend on the beach. Yay or Nay? Any pros or cons you can think of in this plan? How can I make it better? Oh yeah I was going to give her roses too