Keller asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 11 months ago

how big were the mayan temples?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • larry1
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

Biggest....250' tall. This compares to the Aztecs 200-250', 300' for Mesopotamia, and 455' tall for Egypt's Giza. So, really up there and competitive.

It's worth noting that each of these human cultures were at the same level of development but at different times (3000BC- 1300AD).

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

The temple at Chichen Itza is 30m (98ft) tall with a 55.3m (181ft) base.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Please learn to use Wikipedia and help yourself do your own homework. The answer s here... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_architecture#Py...

• 11 months ago

hi not bigge than my coc

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Matt
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

Yahoo answers isn't the best place to do research for school.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Why do bad things happen to me no matter how hard I try? Good just doesn’t exist, I’m starting to think I should commit suicide because the?

Only people who will care are my parents anyway. I have no future at all, no qualifications, work in a warehouse earning good money but got moved from a good department to a shït one because I apparently made one mistake and they don’t want me down there anymore. I hate the job but I’ll never earn more money than I’m on now either. I want a car and to travel but will probably never afford either. & don’t give the shït about public transport, I don’t want to rely on shït the rest of my life and never having the freedom of having a car

• PR
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

Go back to school and study something you like. Even if it is only one class here and there, you will see if you like it. There are plenty of different courses, and you will find one you like. Do this and start as soon as you can.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.