vic asked in Cars & TransportationMotorcycles · 6 months ago

Does this make me a gixxer squid?

I always ride my gsxr on roads with the most stop lights so i can look cool sitting on it as cars stop next to me, I always wear all gear and wave to everyone

• Fred

What you entertain people thinking of you and what people are really thinking of you are two entirely different things!

Generally speaking: If you are on a motorcycle and the public even notices you - it's because you have irritated them in some way!

If U wanna look "cool", get a Harley * . Old ladies have picked mine out of a crowd of Ninjas and Y3's and said "the Red one is pretty!"

The truly Cool always look cool. Whether at a red or going 95. And, Not dressed in a space-suit. either...

Can you Imagine going to a sing along of "Grease" with a costume contest, and dress in a Kevlar suit and FF helmet? No Way.

Source(s): * Or maybe an Indian or old Triumph or Norton. A girl gave me TU just yesterday from her Chevy Colorado on Grant Rd. Perhaps this one complainer should move to AZ where people have more respect. We Know there is very good chance that other driver is Legally Carrying?

Actually, the vast majority of drivers in cars consider you an annoyance, not "cool". I've had people throw things at me when riding my Honda.

• Trump 2020

I've ridden motorcycles and scooters of many types since the 1950's, and most of the people I see on motorcycles are either dangerous, or making so much noise you can't hear yourself think. I often tell my wife "There goes a guy that isn't going to live much longer".YOUR comments have attitude also.

Maybe tell friends and family ok?

Yes, yes it does.

• Scott

Well aren't you special.