Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationToys · 4 months ago

What if you want to play with Barbie dolls but you're to old to play with Barbie dolls?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Prissy
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

I actually still play myself with them and i am 26.

I collect them,but in my spare time i also play with them. Seriously.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

I do not harm anybody...and not even myself, so there is no reason why i should stop.

• 4 months ago

That's like saying you're too old for stuffed animals my friend.

• 4 months ago

If u play with them from a baby on up to 12 its not weird then once ur a teenager & on up collect them nothing wrong with that if you have kids & your grown nothing wrong with playing with dolls with your kids its only weird if you play by yourself & your a grown woman

• 4 months ago

Dot, you are never TOO old to play with Barbie dolls.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Joe
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

What if, indeed...?

• 4 months ago

Most collectors are adults.......who fill a room of their homes with their collection.

• Matt
    Lv 4
    4 months ago

Youd be like a brony

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

It is always ok to play, and play with whatever. Authors play with imaginary dolls in their head when they write fiction. Actors and actresses are the dolls. Puppeteers show their play to rapt audiences, and no one tells them they can't or shouldn't because ‘dolls are for little children’.

• 4 months ago

Then turn play into collecting? Never too old to collect a thing you like...

Some adults play with their dolls or figures by picking up a hobby of photographing scenes with them, or displaying them that way rather than just standing there in a box on a shelf.

• 4 months ago

Get a very expensive plastic surgery.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.