promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

If Denmark offered to purchase Alabama from the United States would you support this?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If Denmark wanted to be colonialist, they would still have the U. S. Virgin islands.

• ...Show all comments
    • Bob7 months agoReport

We would sell Baltimore , Chicago and some other basket case cities to Demark along with their democrat politicians who run those joints .

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

Possibly with Carlsberg beer.

• 7 months ago

How about we get Greenland from Denmark and give Denmark Florida, Arkansas and California with Ohio tossed in as a bonus.

• oldprof
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

Having spent time in Denmark, I'd accept that offer. Beautiful country and gorgeous people. I've lived in OH, FL, and CA only; so I can't speak for Arkansas.

• John
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

I know your point. Back in the day the us was really buying its own land back.

I think trumps ideals silly. But here's a warning for you his attitude is not unusual amongst the monied.

Here in their own country they are called slumlords because they are greedy and hog everything they can and get away with it because they buy the majority some with straight up cash others with :jobs'.

Its those fat bellies that won't get off rich boy dole and morphine that are a major problem.

Plus your crazy international that have been stealing our natural resources.

Oh yes, you see trump and his alycotes may be our problem but your problem is your internationals come here robbing us and sticking their nose in our face.

Three quarters of any country in the world bent our backs for your fabulous live styles and lay about manners and ways.

You see we provide for you and have been doing so for centuries.

You live off us.You feed off us like the primitive lay a bouts you are.

So its not a even tr

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Life would be better if every state had its own official language, different from the other 49

• 8 months ago

No...but they can have California for a discounted price.

• sam
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Not all of alabama is ignorant trailer trash. Huntsville is where the next USA moon missions will be done

• oldprof
      Lv 7
      7 months agoReport

There are islands of civilization in the deep south. Dallas, Atlanta, Huntsville, Orlando, and other notable cities are found in the south.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I'd throw in Arkansas as a bonus.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Denmark doesn't have two coins to rub together.

• Larry C
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

What country do you think controls Legos?

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

No; but if they wanted to buy back the US Virgin Islands, I'd hear them out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.