Is there a way to get a property in Ontario without a down payment?

I am disabled, and on ODSP. My roommate (I’ve known him since we were kids) is also on ODSP. He has mobility issues, I have health issues. We both separately make $1169. We are excellent at paying bills, and so on. I do not enjoy renting in a suburb, and unfortunately moving/renting a different house will cost us... show more I am disabled, and on ODSP. My roommate (I’ve known him since we were kids) is also on ODSP. He has mobility issues, I have health issues.

We both separately make $1169. We are excellent at paying bills, and so on.

I do not enjoy renting in a suburb, and unfortunately moving/renting a different house will cost us more than it would cost us to be paying off a house.

All I want, is no neighbours. I want to be able to paint, I want to feel like I live in my own place. I hate renting.

I’ve tried working in factory, which is all I have education for, or is available in the town I’m in. It’s too strenuous on my health. I’ve gone to Leads program, I’ve worked through job programs and no placement has stuck because my health needs accommodated. The only thing I can do with myself, is dog training. On my own schedule.

With that, I don’t make any real spare money to save, and I cannot train dogs in this rental, with a shared yard. I need a kennel license to do what I’d like to do.

Is there absolutely anything I can do, to get a house without a down payment?

I know a lot of people don’t understand disability, but dog training is not strenuous whereas most day to day jobs are.
Update: Okay, thanks guys.

I hope I was clear that theres $1169 x2 because my roommate would be paying as well.
Update 2: Our rent rn is $1000+ for half of a house