Rest of the hiring process? ( Final step) booking officer?

Hey all. So I applied to a job three months ago to work as a booking officer in a jail. I passed everything, my background, my medical (which I did today and I know I was good), my background interview, my credit check, and today I went in to get the size of my uniform and fill some papers out. The only thing Is... show more Hey all. So I applied to a job three months ago to work as a booking officer in a jail. I passed everything, my background, my medical (which I did today and I know I was good), my background interview, my credit check, and today I went in to get the size of my uniform and fill some papers out.

The only thing Is their making me go Monday to a psychologist office, to take a psych evaluation, for 9 hours. What is this exam and why do I need to take it if I'm not applying for a police officer position? Im very worried I won't pass because its my first time taking this exam, and I would have waited and did all those steps for three months. Any tips for this exam?