rest of the hiring process? ( Final step) booking officer?

Hey all. So I applied to a job three months ago to work as a booking officer in a jail. I passed everything, my background, my medical (which I did today and I know I was good), my background interview, my credit check, and today I went in to get the size of my uniform and fill some papers out.

The only thing Is their making me go Monday to a psychologist office, to take a psych evaluation, for 9 hours. What is this exam and why do I need to take it if I'm not applying for a police officer position? Im very worried I won't pass because its my first time taking this exam, and I would have waited and did all those steps for three months. Any tips for this exam?

Grammar and talent is an examination having there got,then apply through application?

• Bruce

You have to be yourself and not overthink anything. The test will be very repetitive to look for inconsistencies from someone trying to manipulate the test. As long as you are consistent, you should be fine.