Commercial for a tv show in which a car is driving down a highway and it showed nature but it was an illusion and in reality it s the slums?

A couple years ago like 2-5 years ago I saw a commercial for this tv show which I wanted to watch. The illusion dissipates like it s pixels behind which, on either side of this highway the area is in complete disaster, it may have been like the slums or maybe just garbage, don t quite remember. They would play this... show more A couple years ago like 2-5 years ago I saw a commercial for this tv show which I wanted to watch. The illusion dissipates like it s pixels behind which, on either side of this highway the area is in complete disaster, it may have been like the slums or maybe just garbage, don t quite remember. They would play this commercial over and over again. Not sure on which channel it was either, sorry.
0