I have 0 GCSE passes, I got U grades in them all. Problem is I want to become a Vet Nurse. I’m 19, female?

I have bad memory which didn’t Help, not good at maths, not too bad at English and Science. Did get an E in science, bare in mind my attendance was quite low in school due to mental health issues and constant drama. I currently work for Amazon in a warehouse, I want to try and get as much training and money as... show more I have bad memory which didn’t Help, not good at maths, not too bad at English and Science. Did get an E in science, bare in mind my attendance was quite low in school due to mental health issues and constant drama. I currently work for Amazon in a warehouse, I want to try and get as much training and money as possible and they also pay some money towards college courses so I want that too. Anyway am I getting my hopes and dreams up? Is it too unrealistic?
1 answer 1