Is GTA 5 the best game ever made?

Favorite Answer

Not even close. Compare a sophisticated game like that to a more simple one like Tetris, Pac Man, or even the side-to-side game Abe's Oddysee, or Perfect Dark. These three games didn't need all the fancy graphics, enormous environments, etc to have lasting impacts and lots of praise. If you are under the age of 25 of course you may think GTA 5 is the greatest, but that's just because there is a high probability that you have never touched a console and game older 14 years of age.

• Chris3 months agoReport

no lifing on pac man aint much better

Not in my opinion, I found it too easy compared to GTA:SA (to this day my favourite), Goldeneye on N64 is a timeless classic

Not at all. It’s an okay game but I’ve always hated how when you’re just casually walking/running down the street, people freak out and run away lol... there is no AI technology for that part of the game (you’d think they would have it by now lol).

The Elder Scrolls series imo is the best game series ever made.

It is a great game but I could argue San Andreas , GTA 4 or even vice city were better titles and that’s within the series

When it came out yeah

hell to the actual no it isn't

Only if you like GTA.

I don't think so. But someone does.

If you exclude the unrealistic physics, perhaps it is the best game.

is among the best games made