Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 months ago

How can I dye my hair with box hair dye with the least anoint of damage? How can I choose the right color?

I’m a brunette with sun-bleached hair. I can’t afford to get it professionally done. My natural hair color is light brown. Should I get light ash brown or regular light brown?

• Dye causes less damage then bleach. Unless you totally manage to screw things up you shouldn't end up with damaged hair. Always read (the instructions a few times) and follow the instructions properly. Also you may want to consider enlisting the help of a friend to help you with the back of your head. If your hair feels a bit dry after then use a deep conditioner.

Color usually depends on your skin tone. You can do a google search on how to find that out. Usually people with cold / cool skin tones can pull off ash colors. If you have warmer skin tone, you can go for reddish or more golden browns.