An I not a loyal Marilyn Manson fan because I dont own his entire discography?

I've owned Portrait of an Am Family, Smells Like Children, Antichrist Svperstar, Mechanical Animals, The Last Tour On Earth, Holy Wood, the Guns/God/Gov't tour DVD, Golden Age of Grotesque and Lest We Forget. The majority of which I enjoyed. (Not so much Mechanical Animals - but I liked a bit.) And I've... show more I've owned Portrait of an Am Family, Smells Like Children, Antichrist Svperstar, Mechanical Animals, The Last Tour On Earth, Holy Wood, the Guns/God/Gov't tour DVD, Golden Age of Grotesque and Lest We Forget. The majority of which I enjoyed. (Not so much Mechanical Animals - but I liked a bit.) And I've owned The High End of Low (and only liked a few songs).

I've listened to Born Villian...but can't remember my opinion of it. Also, I want to give the songs of his I've never heard a chance, but don't know where to begin.

Btw, I bought his book Long Hard Road...