True or false: 5 minutes in the hot sun are enough to make you sear like Ahi tuna?
- Anonymous11 months agoFavorite Answer
Sure Feels like it, today. 110, a world's record. And ,I've this horrid, pale Irish skin..
- 10 months ago
very much so.
hot Sun = hell
- ToddLv 710 months ago
False, You'd just get warm fish. I like the sunburnt answer, though, except there's no skin to burn.
- Tad DubiousLv 711 months ago
That would be false.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- roderick_youngLv 711 months ago
False. I have a little more time than that, due to my genetics.
- 11 months ago
False, at least a half hour to a hour
- TaraLv 711 months ago
hmmm .. false … not just 5 minutes (takes a few more minutes).
- KathyLv 711 months ago
5 minutes in the hot sun, I would be sun burnt.
- RPLv 711 months ago
My baking time is more like 15 minutes. Hence, false.
- FireballLv 711 months ago
NO AND WHAT IS GREAT IS THERE IS A HUGE PECAN TREE OVER THE POOL!!