What to do with stickers as an adult?

People keep giving me stickers (usually rainbow stickers since I am very out and proud about my sexuality and it makes them feel good to acknowledge that). I’m 22 years old. I like the stickers so I don’t want to give them away, and I’m very fond of how my laptop cover looks without stickers on it. What do I do with them? Where do I put them? I don’t want them to go to waste.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 7
    4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

make them into wall art. go to michaels and get a couple cheap frames and some scrapbook paper that goes with the stickers you have (for example, i have a lot of cutesy animal stickers, so i got a simple cute pattern paper). sticker-bomb the paper and put it in the frame. you can do several depending on the kinds of stickers you have. i also have a lot of stickers and anxiety about where to put them because i don't want them to "go to waste" so this is a good way to solve that issue

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I have family that does cool stuff with stickers for metal bands, besides their computers. You can use your stickers to decorate almost anything they'll stick to. They've got them on a beat-up coffee table, a metal file cabinet, the pots holding houseplants, the side of the microwave...

• 4 months ago

i would just put them on your laptop if you like the way it looks on it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.