I ave a Cottage in Ontario for sale, and Dotard Drumpf can buy it from me for $600,000,000,000.00 and then tell his supporters that he?

"owns" part of Canada, someday will make an offer for the rest.......would THAT satisfy his followers, the Trump Cult?

BTW....I won't take a penny less.

Favorite Answer

He'll only pay for it with chips from one of his bankrupt casinos. Or 600,000,000,000 Indian rupees.

There are several factors to consider. First and foremost. How close is it to the border? If his back yard included the border he'd have to build a wall and have Canada pay for it. Furthermore, since he's capable of losing $1,000,000,000.00 in one year, he couldn't buy it including a mortgage. He might be able to borrow a bundle from his pal Putin or his other pal Xi Jinping, but since, despite his supporters, he won't be able to become president-for-life, I doubt that they'd be interested. Sorry, Canada is too cold for him. He prefers Mar a Lago. How much are you selling Greenland for?

Please keep this ridiculous posting in politics where insulting others is acceptable behavior, we help others in finance.

• So

Does it have a putting green? Because, I'm betting that would be the tipping point for him to meet your offer.

https://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/eco-tourism/photos/9...

http://greenlandtoday.com/golf-in-greenland/?lang=...

YOU ARE IN DREAMLAND...CANADA IS TOO COLD AND HE IS PRES OF USA...THIS WONT WORK OUT..

• Darth Beaver

I won't take his cheque either!