Can you take a break before grad school to be a flight attendant?

I’m a recent high school graduate, and am planning on starting college fall 2020 after I finish a gap year. I nearly got my associates in high school, so only need 3 more years max before I get my bachelors degree. After I get my undergraduate degree, I’m planning on getting my doctorate in order to become a... show more I’m a recent high school graduate, and am planning on starting college fall 2020 after I finish a gap year. I nearly got my associates in high school, so only need 3 more years max before I get my bachelors degree. After I get my undergraduate degree, I’m planning on getting my doctorate in order to become a physical therapist. I love to travel and think that the free travel would be a great perk for me. So, would it be reasonable to take a break after getting my undergraduate to be a flight attendant for a year or so before pushing on to my doctorate? Also, what type of schooling is required for the position? Ideally I would like to work for Qatar, Etihad, or Emirates. However as the notoriously hire women most of the time , I don’t feel as if they’re the most likely option, especially for a short term gig.