Charlie asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

What did Trump do to embarass us today?

He cancelled a trip to Denmark, a longtime ally, because they weren't open to "selling Greenland."

What else?

What else would one expect?

He don't get what he wants... the throws a tantrum.

I think I got away with that up to about when I was 6.

Heys trying to buy greenland...i think greenland doesn't want to be bought by him😂😂😂

He makes me proud to be an American. It was Obama and his Apologize for America tour which saddened me.

...............................lying like always

• iwas1ncthr

Please provide a factual example of these " lies" & ahh....no Snopes, CNN, Mother Jones, MSNBC, NYT's etc...A.K.A.Left Wing Propaganda Machines 😘

Charlie, I gave up tracking those types of actions. I try not to keep up with his actions.

• Ann

Nothing. He never embarrasses me. Those Gang of 4 embarrass me. And you should be embarrassed for misspelling embarrass considering that red line tells you it's wrong.

• John

Hmm...I bet you can spell because you are cool...not warm and sweaty like you could be.

Your brain is focused.

He woke up.

The minimum length of an answer is 15 characters

• Mark

Darn! You beat me to it. :-)

Every time he opens his mouth, he embarrasses us!

What is so embarrassing than a President of a great country like the US trying to buy a country on twitter, but just to be annoyed cos his bid was rejected? More embarrassing are his supporters who thinks anything this retard does whether good or bad is okay.

• Roz4 months agoReport

Greenland IS NOT FOR SALE. Doesn't matter if it is the USA, China, or any other country. What next, The UK, Ireland, Germany, France?

• Nick

Everyday he is in office, he embarrasses us. Old allies like Mooch, Omarosa, Joe Walsh and George Conway have turned on him and more will follow.