Charlie asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

What did Trump do to embarass us today?

He cancelled a trip to Denmark, a longtime ally, because they weren't open to "selling Greenland."

What else?

69 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

What else would one expect?

He don't get what he wants... the throws a tantrum.

I think I got away with that up to about when I was 6.

• 4 months ago

Heys trying to buy greenland...i think greenland doesn't want to be bought by him😂😂😂

• 4 months ago

He makes me proud to be an American. It was Obama and his Apologize for America tour which saddened me.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

...............................lying like always

• iwas1ncthr
      Lv 4
      4 months agoReport

Please provide a factual example of these " lies" & ahh....no Snopes, CNN, Mother Jones, MSNBC, NYT's etc...A.K.A.Left Wing Propaganda Machines 😘

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Charlie, I gave up tracking those types of actions. I try not to keep up with his actions.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Nothing. He never embarrasses me. Those Gang of 4 embarrass me. And you should be embarrassed for misspelling embarrass considering that red line tells you it's wrong.

• John
      Lv 4
      4 months agoReport

Hmm...I bet you can spell because you are cool...not warm and sweaty like you could be.

Your brain is focused.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

He woke up.

The minimum length of an answer is 15 characters

• Mark
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

Darn! You beat me to it. :-)

• 4 months ago

Every time he opens his mouth, he embarrasses us!

• 4 months ago

What is so embarrassing than a President of a great country like the US trying to buy a country on twitter, but just to be annoyed cos his bid was rejected? More embarrassing are his supporters who thinks anything this retard does whether good or bad is okay.

• Roz4 months agoReport

Greenland IS NOT FOR SALE. Doesn't matter if it is the USA, China, or any other country. What next, The UK, Ireland, Germany, France?

• Nick
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

Everyday he is in office, he embarrasses us. Old allies like Mooch, Omarosa, Joe Walsh and George Conway have turned on him and more will follow.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.