Kush asked in Dining OutFast Food · 4 months ago

Now that Popeyes new chicken sandwich is causing long lines at the drive thru, is it the best chicken sandwich or no?

Last Monday, Popeyes announced its first fried chicken sandwich in 47 years—a fried chicken sandwich with pickles on a brioche bun that sounds a lot like Chick-fil-A’s fried chicken sandwich with pickles on a brioche bun. The two poultry powerhouses then went to war on social media, with fans on either side taking swings.

The social media frenzy spilled out onto the streets. People went nuts, and Popeyes didn’t seem ready. Yesterday, over a week after the release, ppl are waiting long lines 50 minutes at the Noma location for a sandwich., some places in Detroit run out of the chicken sandwich.

So did you tried Popeyes new chicken sandwich and is it better then chick a fila?

Favorite Answer

I tried the popeyes spicy chicken sandwich today. It was huge, crispy and juicy. Good sandwich all around. But, I like chickfila better because the sandwich is soft and tender. For the price, it's worth it. It's like KFC, in the sense if you like original vs crispy. I prefer original.

That sandwich was great!

• RICK

No sandwich on a brioche bun is any good

No. I prefer Chick-fil-As chicken sandwich.

• chorle

The lines are the same near me but it they haven't been offering free samples and it hasn't been in the app coupons and it hasn't been part of the $5 meals so maybe I can tell you next month if it is good. I don't tend to go to Chick a because it is too far away and too expensive

• You've confused actually popularity with a press release given to local news shows.

I could have sworn they've had chicken sandwiches before but maybe I'm thinking of Churches

thats cause everyone liked it