- el staplerLv 59 months agoFavorite Answer
- 7 months ago
The oceans have aircraft carriers. You imbecile
- John PLv 78 months ago
Depends how you define "aircraft carrier". Do ships which carry helicopters count?
- Campbell HaydenLv 79 months ago
For the most part, the ones that can afford them.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 9 months ago
All first world countries.
- Anonymous9 months ago
- USAFisnumber1Lv 79 months ago
Define carrier. Japan has a VSTOL/copter carrier. The Russians have a jump carrier. The USA has some small ships that F35Bs can fly from. Many ships have a landing pad big enough for a copter or VSTOL jet. So define carrier. If you mean big, expensive nuclear powered carriers then only the USA and France has them. Regardless, they are big, slow floating bill boards that will not survive more than a week in the next major war.
- jeeper_peeper321Lv 79 months ago
day/night carrier-- only the US
day carriers-- france, britian, russia , china and india---- and all their carriers are jump carriers, so the aircraft have a limited range or payload
- AJLv 79 months ago
US, UK, FR, CN, IT, ES, IN, RU
- megalomaniacLv 79 months ago
... and a few others (it's not comparable really).
- The TaxpayerLv 79 months ago
US, UK, China, India and a few others