If you could make a movie with favorite actors, what would the movie be about and who should be?

Don't forget actresses.

For example, It would be an action/crime drama/buddy cop where an undercover LAPD Detective (Michael B. Jordan) teams up with a veteran LAPD Detective (Keanu Reeves) goes on a sting operation to investigate the drug syndicate. In the meantime, Drug tycoon and ruthless crime lord (Channing Tatum) and his minions (Chadwick Boseman (Right Handed Man/Second-in-Command), Dwayne Johnson (Personal Bodyguard), Christoph Waltz (Mentor), Scarlett Johansson (Assassin/Femme Fatale), Scott Adkins (The Enforcer), and Daniel Wu (The Adviser)) known collectively as the Million Dollar Club, have rapidly risen to the top of the Los Angeles narcotics trade. Under crime lord's heartless leadership, the drug operation has grown into a multimillion-dollar empire.

The leading ladies would be Jurnee Smollett-Bell (As Forensic Analyst and Love Interest of Michael B. Jordan) and Scarlett Johansson (As Channing Tatum's Sole Henchwoman)

Supporting Role: Steve Carrell (LAPD Detective and leader of the Million Dollar Club police operation), Rachel McAdams (Keanu Reeves' Wife), Bryan Cranston (LAPD Commissioner), Amy Adams (As Channing Tatum's Girlfriend/Compassionate Lover), and Ruby Rose (A lesbian former stick up kid turned former gang member of Channing Tatum; now an ex-felon turned bartender; and also police informant)

Best Answer

My movie would be about an Atlanta police officer (Will Smith) who gets fired by his corrupt boss (Jeff Bridges) because he was working a case involving a mob boss (Josh Brolin) who has the commissioner on his payroll. The ex-officer has to team up with a reporter (Bryan Cranston) in order to get the truth and take down both the mob boss and the police department's corrupt administration. Meanwhile, an assassin (Matt Damon) would play has been hired to kill them.

Oh, and the leading ladies would be Amy Adams (Will Smith's wife), Margot Robbie (Josh Brolin's daughter, heir to his criminal empire), and Viola Davis, the city's mayor, who is also deep in the pockets of the mob.

I still want a Batman Beyond movie with either Clint Eastwood, Kevin Conroy, or Michael Keaton as old Batman.

According to Forbes, there's going to be a new Matrix movie (the 4th movie) with Keanu Reeves, Carrie Ann Moss... But I don't know, the sequels pretty much killed it for me... once it was explained what "reality" was really like according to the Wachowski brothers.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffewing/2019/08/20/...

• Nancy

I think it would be the movie Little Women coming out in December. That's because it has my three favorite actors in it: Meryl Streep, Timothée Chalamet, and Saoirse Ronan. It could've been Lady Bird had Meryl Streep been in that.

Actually, the movie I would like to see is an adapted remake of Sophie's Choice wherein Timothée Chalamet plays a male version of Sophie, Saoirse Ronan a female version of Landau, and Meryl Streep a sexually predatory, female version of Stingo. Of course, Meryl Streep played Sophie, the protagonist, in the original film, so turning her into Stingo, the antagonist, has a great appeal to me.

By the way, Michael B. Jordan? Really? He's cute, but he's not a particularly good actor. Actually, as an actor, he kind of sucks. Also, have you seen him in interviews? He's dumb as a bag of hair. People I'd pick way, way, way over him would be Jordan Fisher or Daniel Kaluuya. Hell, I'd even pick Charles Michael Davis or Evan Ross over Michael B. Jordan.

• Mr Monster

"Have you seen his interviews?" Have you seen Creed, Creed II, or Black Panther?