Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 9 months ago

Anyone who flies regularly or have gone travelling around the world. Please answer?

I’m from London and I’m going to Lisbon, Portugal for one week. I booked a ticket back to London but I change my mind and decided to cancel my ticket and go to Seville, Spain and then I want to book a ticket from Granada airport to Istanbul, Turkey.

I used Skyscanner to book my first ticket but I don’t think their reliable. What airline would you recommend me to use that operates in all 3 countries? Also I will be taking one handbag on the plane and also one small luggage.

Thank you

Favorite Answer

You book with one airline, although your flights may be on planes operated by different airlines. They have agreements with each other. Skyscanner is not an airline. It's a consolidator. You need to talk first to a representative with the airline your ticket is booked through. You can change the return fly, but there will be a fee.

• MS

You've asked a ton of questions about this. I think you should consult a travel agent before you throw away any more money on this trip.

• AJ

Have you tried using Kayak? and then see which airline handles all the flights? Odds are there won't be one airline for all of them. the issue is flying into Seville and out of Granada as they are not very large airports.