Anyone who flies regularly or have gone travelling around the world. Please answer?

I’m from London and I’m going to Lisbon, Portugal for one week. I booked a ticket back to London but I change my mind and decided to cancel my ticket and go to Seville, Spain and then I want to book a ticket from Granada airport to Istanbul, Turkey. I used Skyscanner to book my first ticket but I don’t think their... show more I’m from London and I’m going to Lisbon, Portugal for one week. I booked a ticket back to London but I change my mind and decided to cancel my ticket and go to Seville, Spain and then I want to book a ticket from Granada airport to Istanbul, Turkey.

I used Skyscanner to book my first ticket but I don’t think their reliable. What airline would you recommend me to use that operates in all 3 countries? Also I will be taking one handbag on the plane and also one small luggage.

Thank you