Is anyone else annoyed by people who are late?

I make sure I am always precisely on time to everything. I make sure everything is prepared in advance, I'm up on time, I allot the time it takes to get to my destination, plan extra for detours, and i leave early to make sure I am there exactly on the dot. Is anyone else tired of people who fail to plan in... show more I make sure I am always precisely on time to everything. I make sure everything is prepared in advance, I'm up on time, I allot the time it takes to get to my destination, plan extra for detours, and i leave early to make sure I am there exactly on the dot.
Is anyone else tired of people who fail to plan in advance and disrespect everyone else's time who took the effort to be there?
Like all of that effort you spent making sure everything was ready is not taken seriously.
Like what is the point to make your greatest efforts to force yourself to get up an hour early just to make sure everything is perfect just to be there waiting and waiting for someone else who doesn't care. And why do we wait for them?? Why can't we just start?? Screw them!
I'm not perfect nor am I OCD I just HATE making people wait and being left waiting. I hate making people wait so I am on time and then THEY make ME wait! who else feels like the only person in the world who gives a damn?? And why isn't it appreciated?? Why do we have to wait and cater to the opposite late people!? Like we are respecting their failure to plan ahead instead of the people who make effort. Backwards and rediculous.