I left my key in the ignition all night and now my car does nothing. No lights. Nothing what is wrong?its a 2018. Ford fiesta?

that will normally flatten a battery but if we drain it too far and excessive. length of time it can damage cells and prevent full recharging . in short we may have killed it ! however a jump start or boost charge ought if battery has an function left enable an engine start . do not just run engine for short time after restart unless taking for a decent drive to recharge it. here its not about speed but time. around an hours drive or more ought tp fully boost battery to a usable state where we can rely on. next day starting. if it gives flat battery event? then at least one cell has probably failed and a replacement will be needed.

You have a flat battery

Dead battery, get a jumpstart and you will be fine

Charge the battery

It must be the flux capacitor. You can get one at Oreilly autoparts. Just check their website part number 121G

• Joe

In the "Accessory" position? Or "Run"?

The battery has gone flat. Try a jumpstart.

It sounds like a dead battery.