Anyone who flies regularly to different countries? Please help!?

I’m from London, England and I am going to Lisbon, Portugal for one week and I booked a flight back home to London obviously. But I have change my mind and I want to go to Seville in Spain. I don’t know how to cancel my flight to London and instead book one to Seville Spain. I’ve booked my tickets on skyscanner I... show more I’m from London, England and I am going to Lisbon, Portugal for one week and I booked a flight back home to London obviously. But I have change my mind and I want to go to Seville in Spain. I don’t know how to cancel my flight to London and instead book one to Seville Spain. I’ve booked my tickets on skyscanner I am using Ryanair to go to Lisbon Portugal and I am using Wizz Air to return to London.

I want to go to Seville, Spain and stay there for 3 days. Then travel to Granada, and stay there for a few days. I would like to get a flight from Granada airport to Istanbul, Turkey and stay there some time and then come back to London.

How the hell do I do that?