I'm thinking of dropping my best friend...?

My best friend is really selfish, she always wants everything for herself. She is really rude to me, and I cannot trust her. She once spilled out a HUGE secret about me, that I trusted her with. And after that, she lied to me about saying it to everyone, even when I asked everyone who told them. Last week we went... show more My best friend is really selfish, she always wants everything for herself. She is really rude to me, and I cannot trust her. She once spilled out a HUGE secret about me, that I trusted her with. And after that, she lied to me about saying it to everyone, even when I asked everyone who told them. Last week we went shopping, and I bought this eye shadow palette, and she didn't buy it. It was a small palette, with just 4 colors inside. Today she came over to my apartment, and we were trying out makeup. I decided to go get my new palette. I was busy applying foundation, so she said she would get it for me. She came downstairs and said she couldn't find it. Skip ahead a few ours, and I have the idea to check her bag, just in case she misplaced it by accident. She was hesitant at first, but finally agreed. We searched through, but when it came to her makeup bag, she decided that we should stop looking as she knew it wasn't in the makeup bag. I said that it could be in there, and to just look just in case. She said that she would look herself, and then tried to hide the inside from me. I eventually got into view. There I find my eye shadow palette, right there in the bag. She then proceeds to tell me that she didn't mean to put it in her bag, and I keep telling her that I know that she did steal it. She then finally comes clean, and says "Can I keep it though?" After that, I just don't think I can be her friend anymore. What do u think?
8 answers 8