Should I tell him now that I’m keeping it if I don’t miscarry?

I found out about one week ago that I’m pregnant. I knew I had no intention on keeping it. I’ve had an abortion earlier this year and I’ve taken lots of plan B pills. I swear I thought by now my uterus would be a battle field.. Anyways at a younger age I was told getting pregnant would be hard for him but I was... show more I found out about one week ago that I’m pregnant. I knew I had no intention on keeping it. I’ve had an abortion earlier this year and I’ve taken lots of plan B pills. I swear I thought by now my uterus would be a battle field..

Anyways at a younger age I was told getting pregnant would be hard for him but I was young and still am I didn’t think about it.
Last night I had this weird dream I was miscarrying. I woke up and I’m the afternoon I started to experience very dark blood but just a bit by bit. It’s weird but I already feel a connection with this baby. My bf was against having a baby but when he found out I was pregnant he seemed kinda happen:. I told him I was having an abortion and he eventually accepted it.

Now I’ve changed my mind and I’m not sure how he’d react.. since my mention of the abortion we have been fighting constantly over everything.